A friend of mine sent me this on Facebook, so I decided to give it a go with my kids and see what sort of things they came up with.
The rules were the following:
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
My kids are 4 and 2... Alex didn't always quite get what was going on.. neither did Lucas :)
1. What is something mom always says?
2. What makes mom happy?
L: Hugs and kisses and tickling me
3. What makes mom sad?
L: If I hit or kick you or bite you or lick you
A: Bite you
-hmm do my kids have a biting problem??
4. How does mom make you laugh?
L: By tickling me
A: Ha-ha like that (yes that is how you laugh ;) )
5. What do you think your mom was like as a child?
L: First he made a silly face then he said I had "a squishy head"---um yeah no idea on that one
A: Small and Tall
6. How tall is your mom?
L: 55 feet tall
7. How old is your mom?
-wow quite the discrepancy there :)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV?
L: commercials (this is SO not true)
9, What does your mom do when you are not around?
L: I don't know, look for me (hmmm maybe he needs to get out more)
A: Have birthday
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L: Eggs (you're guess is as good as mine-- I don't think he has ever heard the word famous before)
A: Alex didn't say anything on this one
11. What is your mom really good at?
L: Playing games
A: Going up
12. What is your mom not very good at?
L: Doing cartwheels (The same as one of my friends, haha too funny!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
L: Work at house, clean
A: Work on windows (she then at this point wanted to wash the windows)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A: pizza (just because her brother prompted her to say this)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L: "Cock-O--that's tickling in Spanish"
16. If your mom were a cartoon charactrer, who would she be?
L: Never know
17. What do you and your mom do together?
L: "Play, watch Blues Clues shows"
A: "clean windows"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
L:"I dunno, we'll skip that one"
A: Both girls
19. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L: The temple
A: The temple