1. I eat whatever junk and snacks I want all morning long.
2. I watch HGTV, while pretending to fold laundry and eating chocolate. Yes, it sometimes occasionally means I have to rewash clothes when I get chocolate on them.
3. I play games on my iPad, lots and lots of games.
4. I run through the stores skipping and laughing as I am shopping all by myself!
5. When shopping lots of things magically jump into my cart. When you have time to browse, well it's dangerous.
6. I crank up the music as loud as I can and dance.
Okay so those all might have been
To be honest, even being almost a month into the school year, the mornings just fly by and I feel like I don't have any time to just sit around and enjoy the quiet. Not to mention that I have volunteered to spend some of that free time at the school, with the children I am supposed to be getting a break from.
Actually, it's not. I love being a mom. I love being involved in my kids lives and being able to see a bit more inside of their worlds at the school. I even kind of miss them when they are gone...
though I do like the extra chocolate I can eat.
|My three crazy kids-- who would have thought I would miss them.|
Linking With Shell's PYHO