1. Had to take my car to the dealer again this week, the check engine light came on again... this time they actually found something though and fixed it. Hopefully that is all taken care of. At least this time the rental car was nicer.
2. I helped out at the school twice this week. First in Ryder's classroom then with school picture day. This is only the second time I have helped out this year as Ryder's class has a million parents that can help, it is weird.
3. I was impressed with the company taking the kids school pictures, they had 5 photographers who each had an assistant that would help groom the kids before their pictures and help pose them. They were really on top of it- it was nothing like this Studio C clip (which if you want to laugh all day just go to their channel and watch videos--totally safe to watch with the kids too)
4. I had fun talking with the photographers between classes. They were all impressed with my newborn work, which I have to admit feels good receiving praise from other photographers.
5. I cannot wait for some "cooler fall" weather. We have had a day of it then it will get hot again. I have a friend watching the mountains for me for when the leaves turn as I want to take Eric up there with his new glasses to see fall colors for real for the first time in his life.
|From a recent newborn shoot- look at those smiles!|
|They loved the sunroof in our rental car|
|Fun clouds on one of the cool days|