1. I am reading a Christmas story! Not the Christmas story (you're going to shoot your eye out!), but a story that takes place at Christmas time. No I am not setting up for Christmas yet, just reviewing the book for the author; loving it so far. Don't worry will tell you all about it soon.
2. Have you seen Christmas stuff in the stores yet? I have. Way way too soon, we haven't even bought Halloween costumes yet! Lucas said he wasn't going to dress up this year, but I think we may have convinced him too. He is only 10 (okay he will be 11 next week), he definitely needs to still do it!
3. I got my bookshelf for my craft room all put together, today I plan on painting the desk then everything should start falling into place; I am excited.
4. Alex had a great soccer practice on Wednesday; it was the first time since joining club that I have just really seen that spark, that extra aggressiveness that she used to have. I think the newness of club, the intensity, the level of the girls and the game just overwhelmed her at first, she had to think about things a lot; but now it seems to be all clicking again.
5. I am fighting a cold, in some ways I feel like I am losing.. I cannot lose, too much going on. It will be wonderful this Sunday being able to watch church in my pajamas with the semi-annual General Conference. I am so looking forward to this weekend of inspiration and hope; it is always amazing.
|Ryder had a red-headed twin on the team they played against on Saturday, out of the field it was almost hard to tell them apart, their similar uniforms compounded it.|
|Alex and I on our way to the Women's session of LDS Conference last Saturday|
|Random Monday off = some glow- mini golf|
|Making his own sandwich for the first time|
|Off to school with Daddy for a Donuts with Daddy breakfast before school|