The linky will be open for almost two weeks, so plenty of time to link up.
10 Things to Smile About in July
1. An awesome family reunion in Yellowstone- there were 27 of us that all stayed together and we had so much fun! It had been a long time since we had all been together, it was so wonderful all being there together. (I will tell all about it soon)
2. Our own little 4th of July firework show
4. Making cookies!
|See- they are in their pajamas|
5. Reading lots of books.. and doing puzzles..playing games and watching HGTV with my kids. I like summer.
6. White water rafting! Even if I do look totally weird in all the pictures- I was concentrating hard- and I totally stick my tongue out while concentrating.
7. Getting to have a sort of mini-Utah trip. We didn't have our usual big annual thing this year but it was still great to see lots of the family.
|A couple of the cousins were missing this trip :(|
9. Getting together with my bestie!
10. Sweet sleepy newborns
What made you smile this month?