1. It's State Testing week at my kids school. I know some people choose to opt out of it, and some hate it, but I don't really think it is that big of a deal and my kids don't seem to stress about it, so I am good with it.
2. I helped out at the book fair at the middle school this week. As I was talking with some of the other moms, it made me realize how out of the middle school loop I am. Like the fact that I didn't even realize we were going to be getting a new principle next year...
3. Wednesday night I ended up being tripled booked with things.. and Eric was out of town, so in the end soccer won out. I need two of me.
4. I am taking my nieces Senior pictures this weekend, I can't believe she is graduating! Time goes so fast.
5. Last night I discovered my kids picture in a city magazine. The picture was from a couple of years ago when they were helping with a food drive, was definitely surprised to see it though.