1. Eric and I finished watching Prison break last week. We had never seen it but this summer started watching the entire series on Netflix. Totally loved it, but now almost feel lost like what should we watch now that it is over? Though football is starting today and soon our fall shows will start, so I think we will survive.
2. Saturday we went to Knotts Berry Farm for Eric's work party, and while we had a great time, I think everyone felt ready to go home. I think we are still a little over it after going 14 times or so the previous year when we had passes.
3. If you ever need to get a hold of me- don't even bother on Tuesdays. Tuesdays are my crazy days of helping in the classroom, homework, scouts and now soccer. I've given up on getting anything done on a Tuesday.
4. Today Ryder and I were playing a little game of basketball with his small mini indoor hoop. I was blocking him, with my arms out, legs spread apart. After he realized he couldn't get around me, he just ducked and went right under my legs. He was quite proud of himself for that one.
5. The waves are crazy here in California right now, thanks to a hurricane way off shore, watching the videos of them is just crazy. I know I could barely handle the big waves we had a couple of weeks ago, I cannot imagine trying to go on waves like these ones.
|Riding one of the small coasters in Camp Snoopy|
|They did like trying out the new rides that have been installed since we had passes|
|My bean bag blanket stand in action, pre-photo shoot|
|My studio (i.e. living room) post newborn photo shoot|
|Ryder with all his animals in bed|