So this is my Friday Confessional of the teenage/college years.
- I got grounded for being in the wrong state once.
- While in high school I took four or five out of state trips to visit different boys I liked or was dating
- When I received my Young Women's Medallion (similar to the Eagle Scout award that boys get), my Young Women's leader began her talk by saying... 'there were a few years where we really worried about Emily'
- One of my best friends in high school gave me the nickname of 'Demiliy'--a mix of Devil and Emily
- I successfully or semi-successfully did the best-friend swap... i.e. I was dating one guy, broke up with him to date his best friend
- I honestly cannot remember how many guys I kissed before Eric (wow.. I am starting to worry about Alex and teenage hormones now!)
- My freshmen year of college my best friend and I would run through the lobby's of Dessert Towers (i.e. the freshmen dorms) in our pajamas. We were known as the pajama runners.
- And well.. I think I will stop right there as I don't want to totally ruin my wholesome image (and my parents read my blog)!
So confess to whatever it may be this week and go link up with Glamazon Mormon Mom!