It's Monday.. and this post is slow coming. Last night Eric and I had grand plans of making creeps and playing Eurorails but instead I feel asleep on the couch at 9:00 PM. I forgot to take my Sunday nap. The creative juices aren't flowing too much right now, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to answer some questions. Xazmin from This is the Year tagged me with some questions, and I she thought of some good ones, so I figured I would answer.
1) Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? And would you change it if you could?
I used to totally be an early-bird. I remember in grade school waking up before everyone in the house. In the winter I would go and sit on the floor heater vent behind the couch as I was afraid I would get in trouble for being up so early. As I have gotten older I have become a night owl and finally learned how to sleep in. Unfortunately my kids are up with the sun kind of kids.
2)If you could go back to any moment in your past and make a different choice, would you? If it's not too personal - what was that moment?
At one point in my life I would have said yes...and while I still have some regrets I wouldn't choose differently as it helped shape who I am.
3) Do you believe in prayer?
Completely and totally. It is my opportunity to talk with my Father in Heaven. And I have had times where answers or solutions have coming during or after prayer that were not my own.
4) If you won a $500 shopping spree, but had to spend it in ONE store - what store would it be?
I initially was going to say Target... But then I thought of Ross. You sometimes have to do some digging and looking but so many great things. So many clothes, household decorations and things I could use for photography props.
5) What is your favorite food?
Sushi. I just love the whole experience of it and trying new things. But a good baked potato loaded with cheese, bacon and sour cream is my favorite comfort food.
6) Who has been your biggest inspiration in life?
I've never been big into celebrities or fame. Even now as a photographer, there are several photographers I like but I don't really feel one is my inspiration. So really I would have to say my mother. She really has been the biggest influence in my life in molding and shaping me. Her patience, her endless hours of service and willingness to help others truly are inspirational.
7) Which room is your favorite room in your house?
My living room- it has huge windows from floor to ceiling practically and it is this light that I use to take pictures. So it is my living room/temporary studio.
8) Are you a country-girl, or a city-girl? And I'm not asking where you LIVE but who you are!
Initially I would immediately say city girl. I grew up about 45 minutes from Chicago and loved going downtown. But I don't think I would actually want to live downtown at this stage of my life, so I am a suburb girl, I need the big city close but don't want to be in it.
And now I am supposed to write 8 unique questions and tag 8 people. So here are my questions.
1) If you could pick one place to live, where would it be?
2)Are you a dog or cat person? Why?
3) Close your eyes and reach into your purse; what is the first thing you grabbed?
4) What was your favorite childhood toy?
5) The seasons are about to change; which is your favorite?
6) What side of the bed do you sleep on? And do you like cuddling when you sleep or do you have to have your own space?
7) What is your favorite candy?
8) If I gave you $100 right now, what would you do with it?
And I am going to tag the last 8 people that commented, which are.
1- Myya of Myya Says
2 - Mrs. Bird- of the Bird's Nest
3- Mandi Miller -of Mandi Miller Blog
4- Michelle- of Table for Nine
5- Mimi- Living in France
6- Shortmama-Family of Shorts
7- CM- A Little Lilac
8- Lourie-CA Girl
See good things happen if you comment on my blog. :) If you have been tagged, answer the questions and then write 8 questions of your own and tag 8 people to play along. But if anyone else wants to answer the questions, feel free to.
Hope you are all having a good Monday.