- Speaking of vacations and Glamazon- I am about to meet her IRL!
- One nice thing about living in SoCal is everyone comes to you and next week she is taking some time to go out to lunch with CA Girl and I!
- Very excited-she will be my first blogging friend who I have met in real life.
- Did you know my husband has already met her IRL?
- Well sort of-they went to the same high school-but it was a big school and they graduated different years. Small world.
- Not only is Glamazon going on vacation but so are my kids-two weeks and 1 day for spring break.
- Yes that was me just crying that you heard.
- Actually I am trying to be positive about it and make it really fun
- And that fact that Eric is actually/finally going to be able to take some time off for part of the break definitely makes it better.
- And so because of this break I might not be around very much.
- That makes me feel happy and sad all at the same time
- and well we will see if I am really able to do it.
- But you know I think I will be able to as lately I have felt in a blogging rut.
- Some days I have felt ready just to give up the whole thing...
- but then I read your sweet comments and it sucks me right back in.
- Plus I have just been busy reading Pride and Prejudice (oh that Mr. Darcy!) and now I am finally going to jump on the bandwagon and read Hunger Games.
- So wish me luck! Spring break here we come!
Friday, April 8, 2011
It's Friday so it's confessing time! This week Glamazon isn't around as she is getting ready for a family vacation but you can still confess and link up with Mamarazzi.
Labels: Friday Confessionals