Definitely check out Friday Confessionals with Mamarazzi- it is a lot of fun!
- I confess I have been very happy my parents are here
- if they weren't I know I would have about 1/4 of the things unpacked that I do.
- Did I tell you our house is done-well virtually- yes a week and a half and all of the boxes are unpacked, pictures are hung- yes we are moving experts.
- Though we still haven't found our phone and our the glass temple cake topper that we had on our wedding cake....
- and after talking to one of Eric's coworkers who used the same moving company- I am pretty sure they were stolen
- and that pisses me off.
- and makes me really glad I brought my camera with me--though it was never a question that I would do that.
- Did you see Ryder's first time at the beach? I had to do a lot of selective editing on that.. as well either my bathing suit got stretched out or I just never noticed-
- but man it shows a lot of cleavage!
- And well I don't really want to broadcast that all over the internet.
- plus it seems to have gotten smaller and my gut was showing at times
- and no one wants to see the belly of a lady who had three kids- at least not this lady
- Time for a new bathing suit
- We are getting pretty settled in here-though I still haven't found a preschool for Alex.
- I found a great possibility but she is 4th on the waiting list-so it just isn't going to happen
- And well I feel
only a tiny bitguilty that the thought of her being home everyday for another year drives me insane...
- but that idea would probably would drive her insane too
- I was always going to be one of those moms that would never send her kids to preschool as I could teach them...
- funny how time and
crazystrong willed kids can change that
- so wish me luck
- Enjoy the holiday weekend!!