10 Things to Smile About This Month: January
1. Ryder became a Sunbeam!
2. Crazy sunsets (no filter, taken with my phone)
3. Finding a system that so far is really helping me get and stay organized this year
4. Alex was student of the month and Lucas was artist of the month!
5. Watching Ryder's first real friendship (other than family) grow
6. Alex kicking butt at basketball (even if all the teams might hate us by the end of the season)
|Weird reflection as I was shooting through glass|
8. Getting to hang out with my bestie CA Girl for a day; who says she is going to start blogging more regularly again, so head over to her blog to help keep her going!
9. Seeing how much fun the kids and especially my husband are having with our new basketball hoop. I think it really means a lot to Eric to have kids like playing basketball.
10. The little moments in life and finding joy in small things, like jumping over the cracks in sidewalks. Life can sometimes be so simply sweet.