|Heather is third lady on left right next to me.|
I asked Heather 5 questions
1. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since 2010. So about 4 years.
2. What is your blog about, what do you like about blogging? My blog is about my life and what matters most to me. I like blogging because I have the ability to connect with people all over the world.
3. Describe yourself in 10 words or less. I am a Christian, Wife, Mother, and Educator.
4. What is your dream vacation. My dream vacation is a trip to a tropical location.
5. What is a favorite movie you have seen recently? My favorite movie that I have seen recently is Frozen. It is such a cute movie.***You can find Heather on her blog//Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest***
1. A couple nights ago, Ryder was just done. He lay on the floor crying, saying he was too tired to help clean (though a minute before he had been running around). I suggested he just go to bed, but this set him off more as after we cleaned we were going to have Family Home Evening and he did not want to miss that.
So he said he would try, he then stood up and immediately "collapsed" saying he couldn't move as his 'leg was broken'.
I sighed and asked him "Did you learn this from your sister?"
To which he replied while still "crying": "YES!"
2. Ryder was helping me carry in groceries, our car was parked in the shade (we have too much stuff in our garage to park in it), and he kept carrying the groceries away from the house into the sunlight, then would turn around and bring them inside. When I asked why he was doing this, he very seriously said "I am making the groceries lighter by taking them into the light."
3. I have been a slacker about working out lately, but two nights ago when I realized I now weigh more than I ever have (other than being pregnant) I knew it was time to get back to it. I decided to do Jillian Michael's 6 week to 6 pack workout, as all of my extra weight is in my midsection. I was dripping sweat by the time I was done and felt sick, I ended up laying down on the floor and ended up falling asleep. Day two is today, wish me luck.
4. This weekend was a spiritual high weekend with so many amazing talks at LDS General Conference. I will be sharing some of my thoughts and favorite quotes next week-- or just go read my twitter feed from the weekend and as I tweeted a lot.
5. I finished The Way of Kings! So I should be around more... oh wait, I started the second book. Darn books that suck me in, I love and hate them. Don't worry, I actually have a few posts already written for next week, so I will be around.
|They opened a new location close to me- and yes this might just be a new habit!|
|So this is Eric's picture that I stole- all of us watching conference on Sunday|
|Who eats an ice-cream sandwich like that?|
|Rockstar in the house!|
|My helper after carrying his groceries into the light|
What is your Friday 5?