This week my co-host is Jamie of Mommy Mama Mom. I am guessing she is the mommy of the blog, as she actually runs the blog with two others. Right now on her blog she has the cutest Mother's day questionnaire printables, a giveaway, and ton more. With three writers there is always new material and something for everyone.
Here are the questions I asked Jamie.
1) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging in 2009 after having my second child. A friend of mine noticed that I always seemed to have something to say and she suggested I start a blog. I did and I haven't looked back.
2) When you go to the movies do you buy snacks? If so what ones? Yes! I love movie theater popcorn. Popcorn at home is good too, but it's not nearly as good as theater popcorn. Occasionally, I'll grab Peanut M&Ms or Reese's Pieces. Both go great with the popcorn. We have a theater that serves wine too... so, sometimes I also indulge in that.
3) What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. A lot of people would say Friday, but I much prefer Saturday - being completely done with work and knowing that I don't have to go back the next day. No waking up groggy kids for school or fighting about homework. It's really the best day!
4) What is the best blogging advice you have ever received? Make friends with other bloggers. It is not you against the blogging world. You may run into a meanie or two, but as a whole, the blogging community is very friendly and willing to help you along. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask questions.
5) What is a book you loved? I read so much... it's hard to pick just one. A recent favorite was A Discovery of Witches. I thought it was a great story and covers a variety of time periods and a lot of history (and I love historical fiction!)
Thank you Jamie! I will definitely have to check out that book and I am a popcorn girl too. You can find Jamie at the follow locations:
1. It rained all night long last Friday night, which was a wonderful blessing as we need it and it got the fields wet enough that all of the soccer games were canceled (yes we are wimps when it comes to rain in SoCal)- but that made it possible for me to be at all the Day of Service events I needed to be without having to run back and forth to soccer games. It was perfect.
2. The rain was also good as it had to have helped a little with the amount the big fire we just had spread.. though over 1,600 acres still burned, but thankfully no homes or lives were lost.
3. Today I start the level 2 routine of Jillian Michael's 6 weeks to 6 pack. After three weeks I am already seeing a big difference, especially on the upper part of my stomach... my mommy flab hides the bottom stuff still too much. I am seriously thinking about trying those wraps, has anyone ever used those?
4. I finished Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson last night- I love loved it and hate that I have to wait until the next book is written... though probably good so I can start getting other things done.
5. My kids get out of school this month! I cannot believe it. I am actually really looking forward to summer.... other than the heat.
|We were at the park for about ten minutes before he had a melt down.. he didn't even make it home.|
|A money saving lunch- as I ate right before going grocery shopping|
|More smoke right before sunset|
|Yesterday- clear skies and no smoke! yea!!|
Join us and tell your Friday 5.