I usually have a weekly co-host, but I realized yesterday that I hadn't asked anyone for this week yet, so running solo today. If you would like to co-host please just let me know by either commenting or e-mailing me at emmy (at) emmymom2 (dot) com.
1. This finally feels like summer break. Last week with family in town, which was wonderful, it just felt like a mini-break. Now with sleeping in, nothing in the day but swimming lessons, summer is here and I love it.
2. This week my kids started swim lessons. Lucas and Alex have taken swim lessons before but Lucas was not looking forward to it; even saying he was going to freak out and misbehave. Thankfully he had a change of a heart did a 180 and is doing awesome! Even swimming with his face in the water (which he always tried to avoid before). Now if Ryder would just put his face in the water.
3. This week even though I have had a ton of time (even extra in the evening as Eric has been out of town); I have gotten hardly anything done. I have been doing lots of Logic Puzzles, I love Logic Puzzles. I rarely buy the magazines from the store though, I just go right to their website and buy a whole bunch at once.
4. This week I have also watched a lot of HGTV, I got my kids hoooked on it now; we love the Property Brothers; makes me want to find an old house for them to fix all up for me. I even looked on the website but they don't seem to be in my area right now, darn.
5. Do you like bacon? If so the burger I had on Saturday will make you drool- this burger is made of 50% ground beef, 50% ground bacon. I had mine on a pretzel bun, with blue cheese crumbles, baby greens, tomatoes, an over easy egg and baconayse (mayo and bacon). Yep heaven.
|The yummy bacon burger I was telling you about|
|Lucas had a friend over this week- it was lots of Minecraft playing and talk|
|He loves swimming lessons when he doesn't have to put his face in the water|
|With Eric out of town this is as fancy as our dinners have been|
|My addiction- love them!|
What is your Friday 5 this week?