1. This week I was talking with my sister Wendy, we were planning on a day to get together. She asked what my kids would like for lunch. I asked Ryder. "We are going to go to Wendy's on Thursday, what would you like for lunch." He replied: "Chicken nuggets, root beer and a frosty" When I got done laughing I explained it was the other Wendy's.
2. This is it, one week of summer break left! We've got our school supply shopping done, some clothes shopping (still need shoes for Alex) and are getting haircuts this weekend. I really can't believe it is almost here.
3. This week I finally got together with my bestie Lourie! Actually it was last Friday- but still within a week. The kids played and we hung out and visited, even made a pizza run just the two of us; don't worry we did bring pizza back and actually fed the kids too.
4. On Saturday we went through the recurring question of "what should we do?" Eric found a groupon for an Exotic Animal sanctuary in the high desert. It is a small place that rescues animals that some crazy people tried to have as pets and then abandoned (i.e. lions and tigers!)
5. Eric and I started a new/old show this week. We started watching Prison Break on Netflix, loving it so far, and can't help but think of my blogging friend Jill- she loved this show and always talked about it and one certain actor :)
|Me and Lourie|
|He got a little messy eating his ice-cream -- notice the cone|
|I didn't take this this last week but I finished editing this cute guys pictures!|
|Alex and Ryder performing a dance together|