1. I love doing puzzles, it has been a long time since I have done any. When we were in Utah, at Costco I saw some puzzles from my favorite puzzle maker Eric Dowdle. I planned on buying some but when we went back the next week they were gone! I hopped on-line and ordered some new puzzles, they came yesterday!
2. This week was a very lazy week, for the last 5 days, we (the kids and I) only got dressed on two of them. Otherwise there has been lots of puzzles, book reading, iPad playing and just being lazy. We kind of all love it. So if you had stopped by this last week, you would have most likely seen me in my piggy pajamas.
3. This week I read Four: The Divergent Collection, How Much Do You Love Me by Paul Mark Tag (so good about the Japanese Internment Camps during WWII), Sense & Sensibility a Latter Day Tale, and Willow Springs by Carolyn Steele. See- lots of reading. You can always see what I am reading and what I think about the books on Goodreads. I will be reviewing three of those books next month on the blog.
4. This weekend we went and looked at some new homes being built; I love going and touring model homes, it always gives me so many decorating ideas but it also leaves me with that itch and unsettled feeling like it is time to move. We actually probably won't be and have been in our current house a record length of time, it is almost strange to be in one place so long, but we do love it here.
5. I got Ryder's preschool schedule and the kids school supply list in the mail this week.. it really is coming!
|Last Friday I photographed this cute week old little guy- he was born on the 4th of July|
|Loved the walls (and the floors) in this master bedroom of one of the model homes-so going to do this to my room!|
|She has always wanted a banana split- Friday she got one- a reward for being so good while I did the newborn photo shoot|
|One of the Eric Dowdle puzzles I did this week- a little Christmas in July|
|Crazy games of Old Maid going on- and yes he is in his pajamas still|
What is your Friday 5 this week?