1. Sit down restaurant: I love going out to eat so this could be about any- but let's go really high end and say, Flemmings- super fancy, amazing service and food but definitely a very rare occurrence as it is extremely expensive.
2. Cookie- sugar cookies with yummy frosting, though No Bake Cookies are a close second
3. Bath Product Scent- um I really have hardly any sense of smell, so I honestly don't really think about this, so something more neutral, not too flowery as since I can't smell very well I wouldn't realize if it was too much.
4. TV Shows: Person of Interest, Marvel's Agent of Shield, Downton Abbey, and my guilty pleasure Scandal.
5. Flower/plant-any sort of flowering tree, I love it when they are in bloom.
6. Bad-for-me-snack- crackers and cream cheese, or really any kind of cheese, I love cheese.
7. Magazines- I don't get any, I used to get Reader's Digest and loved that. I do like looking through People at the doctor's office
8. Hobby: Photography (though it's a business too), reading, writing, tole-painting (painting on wood)
9. Holiday: Christmas, I love decorating for Christmas and our three Christmas trees, and I love the excitement of the kids, the spirit of Christmas, and of most importantly celebrating our Savior's birth
10. Girls Night Out Activity- a crafting night, where we all get together and bring projects we are working on, eat snacks and visit and talk.
11. Date Night- Dinner and a movie is definitely our most common date night, but really I am up for anything as I always have fun with my husband as he really is my best friend. We have had a lot of fun hitting up Knotts or Six Flags just the two of us.
|Date night about to go on Superman|