1. This week Ryder had a field trip to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class. They began by going into the petting zoo. He stood there, his fingers flexing open and closed, he wanted to pet those animals, but he just wasn't sure if he dared. After a minute or two and watching the other kids in his class, he was soon petting everything and trying to pet the duck which just liked to run away.
2. Lucas for a while was not sure if he even wanted to dress up for Halloween, he did and then he didn't. Now we are back onto him wanting to so I need to hurry and get him a costume; he wants to be a police officer.
3. Yesterday I started a load of laundry first thing in the morning very shortly after I woke up, that way I would be able to get a good jump and stay on top of laundry. I put that load into the dryer at 8:00 at night... so much for my early start.
4. It is finally getting cooler here, though it is still in the low 80's- but I am totally pretending like it is fall here and busted out my new boots yesterday. I love tall boots. I can't really decide if I am a fan of the ankle boots which are in this season. I think it will be one of those things I think looks good on other people but not on me.
5. I had another photo shoot this weekend and two more coming up in the next two weeks, two little baby shoots coming up (not newborns though), so excited and busy!
|Alex's soccer team- three red-heads on her team!|
|Family night treat- we do it right!|
|Common Core math drives me buggy!|
|After reading a stack of library books to him I just couldn't keep my eyes open and told him I needed a nap, when I woke up I found him like this, I guess he needed a nap too|
|Sneak peak from my session this weekend-cute kids!|