1. We got Knott's Berry Farm Passes again! We took last year off, but decided to get them again this year. I don't think we will go as many times as we did the first time we had passes (which was like 15 times I think), but the kids are excited and we already went last Friday.
2. Eric got home from work only to have Alex and Ryder beg him to be in their race. He agreed and lost the race of course (due to cheating by the kids and daddy letting them win). They then handed out ribbons they had made, Alex had a first place ribbon, Ryder got second place ribbon, and Eric.. well he got a ribbon that said "Lost" and then another that said "You did badish". Alex said, she first wrote "you did bad" but thought that was too mean, so change it to badish. Oh yes, Miss, that makes it so much better.
3. I am so excited that Downton Abbey is on again! So love that show. Oh and I may have started watching American Idol this last week. I didn't actually watch it probably the first 9 or so seasons.. and I always think I am not going to watch it, but then I do in the end.
4. Last night after Ryder's bath he began streaking around my bedroom. "Stop you streaker!" I called. "What's a 'treaker'" he asked (that darn s at the beginning of words is tricky) I told him that it was someone running around with no clothes on. After he was half-way dressed, he declared himself a "pants- streaker". I said, no that is not how it worked and besides streaking is not a good thing. To which he replied "it is if no one sees you!"
5. I started writing my book again! It had been several months since I had worked on it. My goal is to get it done sometime this summer, then send it to willing wonderful friends to edit it, then this fall start trying to get it published. There, now that I said it out-loud I will have to stick to it!
|Our traditional Knotts Berry Farm Picture that we take every visit|
|Our family goal is to do service every month- this month we cleaned the church building|
|He got sick on Thursday-- found out 9 kids from his class were sick this day|
What is your Friday five this week?