1. Love Monday holidays as the week seems to fly by (and I get to hang out with my friends like Lourie on the day off) but hate it, as Tuesday makes a way worse Monday then Monday usually is.
2. I am loving the Best Of the Blogosphere link up, I have been able to find some new blogs this way and I love finding those bloggers out there that are still just telling their story. Make sure you link up your favorite post from the week (any kind of post will do) for a chance to be featured!
3. Tuesday night I spoke at a big Public Affairs meeting. I serve as our regional Public Affairs Social Media Specialist for my church. I admit I was a bit nervous going into it, but I heard nothing but great praise and thanks afterwards.
4. I love wrapping up in a blanket at night to watch TV.. problem is that often makes me so comfortable I end up dozing off. Oh well, can't give up my blanket!
5. Yesterday Eric was gone all day for work (he flew up to San Jose for the day). Alex was coughing some in the morning, but seemed well enough to send to school at least. When she came home after school and sounded a little worse, I decided a two-hour basketball practice was probably not the best idea. Right about the time I would have dragged all three kids to her practice, Ryder fell asleep on the couch. I woke him up when dinner was ready and he was burning up 102.3 fever! We will see what today holds.
|Riding the trolly at the mall|
|Lourie and me|
|Pretty sunset-- straight out of camera shot|
What is your Friday Five this week?