1. You may have heard it snowed in Southern California, not just up in the mountains but in the valley too. In the town I used to live, at my old house there was at least 3" of snow on the ground. At my house it was snowing some but the winds were so strong that it didn't have a chance to land on the ground, let alone stick. As I saw all of my friends pictures playing in the SoCal Snow, I have to admit I was a little jealous and sad we didn't get any.
2. We have been on several bike rides since Christmas. Before Christmas I had not rode a bike since I was a teenager. The expression "it's like riding a bike" is true...all except for the bum, man mine was sore!
3. I have started a 365 project on Instagram. I have started one before a few different times. We will see how this one goes. I am going to be recapping and sharing some of my favorites with some other bloggers at the end of every month, so I think it should keep me fairly on top of it. My goal is to take at least half of the pictures with my real camera. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone camera, but it's good to get the real one out other than just for photo shoots.
4. Eric and I have been re-watching the last season of Downton Abbey in preparation for this Sunday. I am so excited! Love that show!
5. I haven't made any real resolutions for this year, nothing I have written down, but I do have a lot of things I want to do better at. So here is for a new year!
|We did get snow on our mountains... just none at our house|
|Huge fort Eric made in the playroom for the kids- they slept in it New Years Eve (and last night too)|
|Warming their feet by the fire.. we've been so cold with our almost freezing temperatures|
|Ringing in the New Year (at 9:00) with sparkling cider|
|My first picture of 2015- my donut breakfast|
What is your 5 for the week?
****Don't forget-today is last day for the 2014 Review Extravaganza. Also- you can still link up with 10 things to Smile About in December.***