1. This last week my kids had Monday off of school. Usually weeks with Monday off just seem to fly by as I am always thinking it is a day behind so Friday comes really fast. This week just seemed to drag! I am glad it is the weekend and another three day weekend!
2. Alex has another few weeks of basketball left; I just got an e-mail from her soccer coach, practice might begin as soon as next week. If it does she will have basketball on Monday, chorus on Tuesday, Soccer on Wednesday, basketball again on Thursday, soccer on Friday and then her games on Saturday. Wish me luck... and her.
3. I will not be seeing 50 Shades of Grey this weekend or ever. It has made me quite happy to see that there are many out there there with the same opinions as me.
4. My parents made it back home this week. My oldest brother flew out to Illinois for a couple of weeks to help take care of her. Family is an amazing thing.
5. Sometimes I wish I could send the kids away for a few days so Eric and I could totally overhaul the house... though when it came down it, I would probably get sick of cleaning/fixing up things really fast and just want to sit around and play.
|Cheering on our BYU Cougars basketball team and seeing history be made with a new NCAA record|
|Alex's room after we cleaned it-- we have some big plans and changes come here soon|
|Donuts after shots|
|The receipt didn't print at the pump so I took a picture, my car holds 24 gallons, it was very much on E|
|For all of you in the freezing Midwest or snowed in East coast... I am sorry|
What is your five this week?