1. I will admit I dread the teenager years- I seriously think Alex is going to give me a run for my money. So for now, I am trying to enjoy that she does things like make the family "breakfast", complete with table decorations. Plastic donuts never tasted so good.
2. Monday we made it back to Knotts again, if you missed what Alex did- make sure you go back and read this post. She is quite the girl.
3. Tuesday I did a newborn shoot, it was in the client's home so very different than what I am used to and today while you are reading this, there is a good chance I am right in the middle of another photo shoot, this time newborn twins!
4. It began... Alex is currently in two sports, basketball and soccer. Basketball runs through the first week of March. Thankfully basketball will be over before the soccer games begin, just practices now. She is one of the youngest on her basketball team and the oldest on her soccer team, it definitely makes a difference.
5. When I did my shoot on Tuesday, Ryder spent the day with my sister. Her neighbor came over and brought her 4-year-old daughter. At first Ryder told them, "I already have a girl friend her name is Aubrey." In the end he decided two-girlfriends are good and they had a blast playing together.
|The "breakfast" Alex made us|
|Eric and I went out for sushi for lunch on V-day, no crowds|
|Our fancy Family Valentine's Dinner|
|Eric and I at Knotts|
|The little girl I photographed on Tuesday|