Join me for 10 Things to Smile About this Month! Linky will be open for two weeks, so plenty of time to join in.
Ten Things to Smile About in February
1. Love and celebrating it with family on Valentine's Day
2. A month with amazing sunsets- seriously so many this month
|though this picture was technically taken right a the end of January, but there were good ones in February|
3. Basketball games with the family
4. Sibling love
5. Alex conquering her fear (with some bribery help) and going on a crazy big roller coaster.
6. Alex doing an awesome job with her speaking part in her school program
7. The creeper club that my kids started- complete with passports and a list of activities that they will do together everyday to help cut down on their screen time. Also the fact they did this 100% on their own, yeah happy mom!
8. Getting to photograph my first newborn twins. I always love the cuddle time I get during these sessions, but something about these twins (probably because they were the same size as my Ryder when he was born) just brought back a flood of emotions.
9. Lucas was student of the month (and yes he isn't that much shorter than his teacher)
10. My sleeping boys! Sometimes no matter how good church is, you just get a little sleepy.