1. In less than one month it is Ryder's birthday! Just a few days after that my kids get out of school for summer! Time just goes so fast.
2. Alex's soccer game was a close one, they were definitely out playing the other team but we just could not score (much different from the previous week when we slaughtered the team), but in the end, thanks to a beautiful assist from Alex, we won 1-0.
3. We let our butterfly go this week. It has been so much fun watching him go from a caterpillar and through the stages. Lucas actually got a kit for something similar at Christmas, so last night I ordered his butterflies, so in two days we will have more caterpillars.
4. I got my kids all signed up for swim lessons yesterday. They begin shortly after school gets out. They are all really excited, well except for Ryder who still is saying he won't put his face in the water. So crazy that summer really is that close.
5. Tuesday was our Pinewood derby. Lucas actually cut out his car totally by himself (Eric was there watching and giving direction). He was very proud of his car, he didn't end up in the top three but he had a great car.
|Treats after soccer games always make people happy|
|From a photo shoot I took this last weekend|