1. Rain! We actually got rain last night! It is so needed in California. Might have helped that it was the national day of prayer yesterday.
2. Did you know I am only 15? At least that is what Ryder said on his Mother's Day questionnaire that he did at preschool. Other than the age thing, I was so impressed with how insightful and accurate his answers were. (See in the pictures below)
3. Yesterday I was in thrift store heaven. A new Deseret Industries opened up in a nearby city, and man it is the Gold Star of thrift stores. Check out my full review here.
4. I have learned there are definitely ages and stages of my kids that I enjoy more than others. Potty-training, never liked it. Right now I am just really loving the age Lucas is at. Old enough that he understands so much more, I feel like there is a lot more I can talk with him, connect with him on, but no teenage attitude yet. I feel closer to him than I have in a few years.
5. I am so glad it is almost the weekend.. and I must admit I am excited to see what my husband and kids do for me on Sunday.
|Cub Scouts Pack Meeting|
|A night in "Parris" with some of my friends|
|The Mother's Day Questionnaire|
|Woohoo! Best Thrift store ever!! (And check out my new lens! Eek!!)|
|Finishing his homework in the car and his sister ready to pounce and take her pencil back|
What is your Friday Five?