Ten Things to Smile About in May
1. Cooler weather (April was too hot), rain, and spring flowers.
2. Mother's Day! And the wonderful presents my family gave me.
3. My baby turned 5!
4. The opportunities that come because of blogging.
5. The Minecraft cake I made for Ryder for his birthday and the fact that he still wanted a themed cake (unlike his siblings)
6. The last day of school! I have to admit it does not feel like summer yet at all, just feels like a long weekend.
7. Another successful group of butterflies, these ones didn't want to leave when it was time.
8. Family in town!
9. This picture
10. Donuts for breakfast!