1. We had our first week of swim lessons. Lucas and Alex are doing amazing and picked up right where the left off last year, if not even a little better. The big question was how Ryder would do and I am happy to say he is doing awesome! He actually puts his face in the water and one time even said he wanted to do it himself (swimming to the side), he didn't totally make it, but he tried!
2. This weekend I went to the Elevate blogging conference, it was awesome, fun to see friends, make some new friends and get recharged about blogging... though in practice this week, it has just been so-so.
3. Eric and I started season 3 of Parenthood last night. We never saw it when it was live on TV but are binge watching it now on Netflix, I love Netflix.
4. I signed my kids up for our library summer reading program, they only have to read either one book a week or for 50 minutes. Way too easy of a goal, but hey I won't complain.
5. I am happy to report that Ryder is just getting up in the morning and going to the bathroom on his own, no more calling me to be there with him for moral support. I have been sleeping in every morning and really kind of loving it. Lucas has even helped get Ryder breakfast some mornings. Oh and by sleeping in I mean until about 7:30, but it is 1 1/2 hours after my kids are up, so I'll take it.
|Selfie before Elevate- took like 5 before I got one I liked|
|That is one way to eat it|
|He could swing for hours!|
What is your Friday 5? Would love for you to play along.