1. I am still alive! I have been gone on vacation and really pretty off the grid for a week, and I have to admit there was something really refreshing about it. I had planned to schedule a bunch of posts, but it never happened, so sorry I sort of let it die this last week.
2. We had an awesome trip, it ended way too soon. I forgot how green the Midwest and how changing the weather is. If only we could magically take some of the rain home with us to California, we need it.
3. It is really hard to want to get back into 'real life' plus the fact that my kids will start school again in less than a month, well it kind of makes me want to cry.
4. Alex has her first soccer tournament for Club Soccer this weekend, one game is at 9:10 and the other at 3:00 in a city about a hour away.. not sure what we are going to do all of the time in between and really wishing it was the following weekend since we are flying home tomorrow (today).
5. I have a lot of picture editing to do, or will have a lot once I am officially home, not only trip pictures but pictures from a photo shoot I did.
|Cards and treats with my parents- perfection|
|All excited to watch the fireworks|
|Cousins from Utah and California all together! Though we were missing three|
|Got to do a wonderful session at the Nauvoo Temple with my parents|
|Sock puppets from the Pioneer Carnival|