1. It was a busy weekend, Alex had as soccer tournament and then we went straight from that to the Angels Baseball game. It was Eric's work summer party. Eric participated in the hot dog eating contest and did not actually win, a 13 year-old girl did. But she also had a two hot-dog handicap.
2. Soccer season is now in full swing since Ryder's practices have begun. Four days a week I am running kids to soccer... plus scouts... plus chorus which Alex joined again. So yeah, life is a bit busy.
3. Had a much needed girls night last night. We just hung out and all talked way too late into the night, it was fun!
4. It is going to happen, my craft room that is! Yesterday I ran to the thrift stores and I found a great desk for only $30! I had to do some crazy maneuvering to get it out of the car all by myself when I got home. I am so excited to paint it and just get the whole craft room put together.
5. It has been really hot again all week, triple digits. I am over it! I sometimes wonder how I survived living in Arizona where triple digits were an all too common thing.
|Dinner on our date night--so so good!|
|My family at the Angels game|
|Soccer practice.... where I spend a lot of my time|
|One of my favorite lunches now-- there are so many different good kinds, I added the avocado|
|What I had to do to get the desk out|
What is your Friday Five?