1. My kids are all continuing to love school and I have had my first couple of days where the house seemed really quiet. I am pretty good at wasting time though, so it goes quickly. Now to be more productive.
2. Speaking of more productive, I am getting closer to making the play room my craft room, well at least half of the play room. I even went out shopping for a desk, found one I like but just am not sure I want to spend the money on it. If only the stores would just give me things for free!
3. Sometimes kids fight over the stupidest things. They have fought over imaginary things and last night it was this little decorative key. There was screaming, people chasing each other up the stairs and even things breaking. Overall my kids get along pretty well, last night something just seemed to take over them!
4. I wish stores would open earlier. Morning kinder is from 8:05-11:25, a lot of the good stores don't open until 10:00, makes shopping really hard. (Though that might be better for my wallet)
5. This weekend we saw my niece perform in the ballet Cinderella. She was awesome and even had a solo! She really is an amazing ballerina. It took us twice as long to get home due to a horrible accident, but we were glad we went and saw her perform. We didn't tell Lucas the ballet was Cinderella as we were afraid he would complain about it being too girly. Eric kept telling him, maybe it is a Minecraft based ballet; he didn't buy it.
|Perfect place to spend a Friday Night-- the Redlands Temple|
|She made us all pancakes Saturday morning|
|"I will never forget when we built this grill together."|
|After the ballet with my niece|
|If you follow me on Instagram-- you know the mistake I made here.|