Ten Things to Smile About in September
1. This picture- my kids definitely do fight, but in the end they really are there for each other- even cleaning their little brother's face.
2. Spending a weekend in Big Bear.. which I am still yet to blog about. Throw back Thursday anyone?
3. Beautiful Sunsets
4. Giving two successful talks in church, in two different wards or congregations (well the same talk two different times)
5. Going to the Rose Bowl and cheering on my BYU Cougars, even if we lost.. though just barely!
6. Two awesome thrift store finds and actually getting one all finished!
7. Friends reunited and this adorable picture
8. The cool blood moon and eclipse.
9. Watching Ryder play soccer
10. Alex getting an assist in her last soccer game, even if I wasn't there to see it. When both kids have games at the same time, have to divide and conquer.
|Not from the game I missed but a cool soccer picture from the week before|