1. Three down one to go-- what am I talking about, photo shoots this week. This is by far the most photoshoots I have ever had in in one week. Two newborns, a toddler Christmas card shoot and a family shoot on Saturday! Now my goal is to get all of the pictures edited before we take off for Thanksgiving, wish me luck.
2. This week both Lucas and Alex received citizenship and academic awards. In third grade they don't do GPA yet, but those with good grades get the Leader of the Pack award. Starting in 4th, it is the whole GPA and honor roll thing. Lucas was once again on the Principle's honor roll. Very proud of my kids!
3. Tuesday night Ryder's soccer practice almost got cancelled as it was 'too cold'. It was 54 when I got to practice. Yes, here in SoCal we are wimps. I will admit it was cold though, I had my jacket and was wrapped up in a blanket while he practiced.
4. I had such an awesome time at the Ellen show this week-- told you all about it in yesterday's post-- today I had fun watching it on TV, I spotted myself a few times.
5. My house is a total mess- my living room transforms into my studio- and with three shoots in it this week, let's just say it hasn't been put back yet and the rest of the house has suffered in the process; so when I am not editing pictures I will be cleaning. Anyone want to come help?
|Was able to eat at the Dog Haus twice this week! In two different cities even|
|Proud of my girl!|
|Proud of my oldest too- and what a difference open shade vs harsh light makes for pictures!|
|Newborn from Monday's shoot|
|Mom and Newborn from Tuesday's shoot|