1. It is finally cooler here and I am loving it! We even had two days of rain, rain that cancelled soccer practice two days in a row! Eric sent me a picture of flowers as he knew I would be so sad about it.
2. I am all caught up on my photography sessions.. just in time to have 3-4 sessions next week. Wish me luck.
3. Alex was awarded student of the month yesterday. She truly is an amazing girl and I am so proud of how well she does at school, the leader she is, the good friend, how hard she works and how kind she is. It really makes me a very proud mama and wonder how I got blessed with such an amazing daughter.
4. Speaking of proud mama- this week was Parent Teacher conferences for my kids. I am happy to report that all three are doing wonderfully and each of their teachers adores them. Lucas' teacher was surprised to hear about some of the problems he had when he began school (anxiety, behavior, etc.) and said she never would have guessed it. He really has grown and matured so much.
5. Ryder had an assist in his soccer game this weekend; it was on the one goal his team scored. Right after it he even ran over and said, I had an assist! He really does understand the game, just needs to get faster and more aggressive.
|Ryder and his best friend on Scarecrow day at school|
|Unboxing the new AppleTV|
|Awesome clouds which brought rain|
|Proud of my student of the month!|