1. Christmas break has officially begun! My kids spent the day yesterday with lots of fun parties at school and now break has officially begun; I am not sure who is more excited, them or me.
2. My parents are in town for Christmas! My mom came and helped in Ryder's classroom with me on Thursday. It is fun having them around and excited for them to enjoy Christmas morning with us.
3. I think I am almost all ready for Christmas. I still need to get a few things for cousins that are coming into town now; but otherwise I think I am ready... I hope. I really need to sit down and just go through everything I have to know for sure.
4. This week we had a Snow Day at my kid's school. It began 3 years ago on 12-12-12, where they bring in some snow and the kids get to play in it. Now it happens every year as the kids love it so much. I got to be there with Ryder's class for it, so fun.
5. I want to see the new Star Wars.. and Hunger Games (still haven't seen that!!) I think while my parents are in town we will have to take advantage of the free babysitters at least once.
|Playing in the snow on Snow Day|
|I love this as it is the grass, snow and then palm trees- the irony.|
|Can you spot Alex? Hint- very tall red head right in the middle|
|He was so proud of himself for making a heart with his candy canes|
|Adorable ornament I got from a great blogger- check out her blog here|
Oh and don't miss out on on your chance to enter an awesome giveaway of $550! Enter here=>Click here.