1. We reached the 100th day of school! That means there is only 80 school days left. How is it going so fast? I know it is the 100th day as the kindergartners celebrate it with a big party and activities.
2. Last Friday I had a newborn shoot, the siblings got to miss a bit of school to come get pictures with their baby brother. I am so glad I get to document this fleeting time for families. (Check out the smile I captured below)
3. Lucas' first official school science fair project is due this Monday. I will be so glad when this Monday rolls around as that will mean we are done with the darn thing! So much work.. and yes we put some of it off a bit too long. Don't do that, okay!
4. I love taking pictures- but man I have a hard time taking food pictures! I did last night though, will see how they turn out.. they are currently still all on my camera. Need to empty my camera out for the photo shoot I have tomorrow!
5. Since there was no school Monday, I got to see my bestie! Lucas was beyond excited that he would get to see his good friend Ryan, he was seriously counting down the days. We need more Mondays off so we can hang out more!
|Me and my bestie CA Girl|
|Love a good hair day!|
|Behind the scenes of me pretending to be a food photographer|