If you are a blogger and are looking for something to help get you into blogging again, or just even something more to blog about, join me every Friday for Friday 5. All you have to do is share 5 thoughts and 5 pictures from the week. I love these posts as they are the perfect way to document and share those little things that you want to remember but don't need a whole post of their own.
1. I am dreading Monday. Christmas break has been wonderfully fun and wonderfully schedule free. I seriously feel like it is going to be very hard to get back into a routine.
2. We spent our New Year's Eve at Knotts Berry Farm for the last time. Our passes are now expired and we are probably going to wait one year to renew, it seems to be an every other year thing for us. Plus with Alex's soccer it was a lot harder to go this year.
3. Alex got a big doll house for her birthday and the entire thing had to be assembled, including staining each individual roof shingle. While my mom was here visiting, she and I worked like crazy and got it done the day after Christmas.
4. Today we are taking the kids to see Star Wars. Eric and I saw it and loved it. We knew we for sure wanted to take the older two, but weren't sure about taking Ryder (he has watched all the of the Star Wars at home and loves them), but decided we are going to take him; we will see how they all like it.
5. Eric and I made it to midnight last night, we were watching a movie and forgot to pause it to countdown to midnight, so it came and went without any notice.
|cousins together on Christmas|
|My mom and I had a lot of laughs, some crazy moments, and a lot of time building Alex's doll house|
|My family at the LA Science Center|
|Sugar cookies-- which we actually made after Christmas|
|Spent New Years Eve at Knotts Berry Farm|
What is your Friday 5?