1. Eric gets home tonight, this definitely makes me smile. He doesn't go out of town for work that often, but I am always glad when he is home. I always feel like I have this long list of things I could do, but once the kids are in bed and it is all quiet (too quiet)... it is hard to want to do anything.
2. Valentine's day was a wonderful day, started the day by listening to an Apostle of God, then we had our Fancy Family Valentine's Dinner. The food was wonderful, everyone was excited and Eric got roses for Alex and me (he actually got them on Saturday).
3. I got to hang out with Lourie- a.k.a. CA Girl on Monday! We had such a fun time, even playing some fun theater/drama type games. I was proud of Lucas for actually jumping in and playing as he would often choose to sit out of things like this.
4. When you have a meeting at school, that the principle, several teacher and a few parents are part of- and you remember 10 minutes before and you have no makeup on.. well I was amazed at how quickly I was able to go the bathroom and do a quick touch-up.
5. We had rain on Wednesday and it was the most wonderful rain. Not only do we need it, but soccer practice got cancelled. Since Eric was out of town, I would have had to take the boys with me... it was such a little tender mercy that we could all stay home together.
|Eric and I went for Sushi on Saturday|
|After church on Sunday|
|Ryder liked the chocolate cake best apparently|
|It was a Five Guys kind of night|