1. I had two photoshoots this week, both girls! One was a newborn, one is 5, but so fun to have girls in the studio actually.
2. Lucas got recognized at the School Board meeting last night for his first place Science Fair project. Before it he was having a bit of a meltdown about not wanting to go, but he was glad he did in the end and we stopped by Chevron for some F'Reals afterward to celebrate.
3. It's going to be a girls night for Alex and I-the boys are going to a Father's and Son's campout, so some fun for Alex and I-- though we need to get things ready for Ryder's birthday, so we will be busy.
4. Eric and I have been trying to find a new series to watch on Netflix, it is amazing how much trash there is out there or shows that could be good but then they just add in some awful junk. What shows have you watched that you love?
5. My kids have 7 days of school left! That is it! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by, and I cannot believe that I will have a child in middle school and all of my kids in school all day come this August!
|You can tell who's team we are on- and after seeing the movie (loved it by the way) same team|
|The first girl in the studio this week- at 7 days old|
|Ryder company saw our Kindy 500 Ryder truck picture and loved it and asked if they could share- and sent Ryder a little surprise|
|Celebrating being recognized for his Science Fair Project|
|Oh those curls- I do love them!|