1. I really hate putting laundry away; I will get most of it, but it seems like there is always something, socks that don't match, clothes that didn't get folded before the kids went to bed... If I could have either a cook or maid- I would pick a maid in a heart beat, especially if they did the laundry and put it all away.
2. Sunday night we went to the Priesthood Preview- I cannot believe that Lucas is going to be 12 this year and receive the Aaronic Priesthood! Time goes so fast.
3. I took Ryder to ToysRUs the other day to wander around to try and figure out what he wants for his birthday. He honestly had no idea; after looking around he has quite a few ideas now.
4. Right now things are kind of up in the air, Eric's current project is nearing an end, our rental agreement is coming up on it's renewal date.... times like these I really wish I had a crystal ball.
5. Did you know I am 6 feet tall and only weigh twenty pounds? That is what Ryder filled out in his little Mother's Day card about me. I will miss when my kids are all old enough to not come up with such crazy estimations.
You can see the picture below but the rest says (translated from kindergarten spelling)
-My mom's name is Emil (Emily)
-My Mom has brown hair and brown eyes (my eyes are actually hazel)
-She is 6 feet tall and weighs 20 lbs, (hahaha-- I am 5'5" and my weight, my business)
-My mom likes to eat noodols (noodles)
-My mom is happy when: I doot by men (I don't be mean)
-I know she is really angry when I by men (I be mean)
-My mom's favorite TV show is BYU
-My mom is smart. She knows all about me.
-If my mom could have one wish it would be to nevr rel (to never yell)
-I love my mom because seh is nise (she is nice)
|Cleaning the windows at church|
|Leaving the church after the Priesthood Preview|
|Waiting at the car dealership for my car's blinker to get fixed|
|Finders learning how to get food from the cafeteria for first grade|
|Ryder's little survey about me|