1. So I realized something- I forgot my own meme! I forgot to do 10 Things to Smile About this month on Tuesday! So I will share it this upcoming Tuesday, so please join me!
2. Every night before Ryder goes to bed he gives me kisses and hugs and then will blow me kisses and always says "I love you Mommy" I hope this doesn't stop anytime soon.
3. We actually made it to the beach again this week. This is only the second time we have gone the entire summer. I think everyone assumes if you live in Southern California you go to the beach all the time, but when you live in a hour inland (without traffic)- it really can be a process to get there.
4. Lucas went to middle school orientation yesterday. Got his P.E. clothes and lock and everything. I cannot believe I am going to have a middle schooler! He was 4 when I started my blog.
5. Alex had a scrimmage last night; it was a tough night for her at goalie and the hardest she has taken it in a long time. Here's hoping next week is better.
|Took a break from editing pictures to play a game with my kids|
|Quite the outfit he was wearing for a skit he and Alex put on|
|Lunch run in our pajamas|