1. Well that's it folks, summer is over for us. This was our last week of summer break, school starts on Monday. The during the day part, I am looking forward to-- the afternoons with homework and a million activities, not so much.
2. We had our last pool day of the summer too, none of the moms even swam this time, we just sat and visited and commiserated about summer ending. I was glad since I couldn't swim because of my ear.
3. I am hoping that BlogHer lights my fire about blogging again, I have been blogging for a long time; it is easy to feel done with it all at times. It is so different then when I started almost 8 years ago.
4. I hate when I go shopping without the coupons that I have--always tempted just to not buy and go home and get it.. but that sounds like too much effort so I usually just so oh well, then have to go back another time so I can use the coupon. I used to be a coupon queen! Not so much anymore.
5. And for any new friends who might be stopping by from BlogHer- hi! I am so glad we met this weekend!
(I hardly took any pictures this week, other than the ones I already shared from our weekend getaway!)
|A lot of windmills|
|Soccer practice- a lot of my life is spent here|
|Splash pad fun!|
|Ducks by our porch at our condo|
|Picking out clothes to wear to BlogHer is hard!|