1. Ryder started soccer again on Saturday. He has wanted to for a while, but I just wasn't sure how I would work it during the week, so when we found a league that is Saturday only- I was all for it. He loved it and looked great and even got the sportsmanship medal for the week! Proud mama.
2. Alex had two games this weekend and played amazing at keeper, even getting off her feet and jumping to save a few. The goal really is so much bigger than she is.
3. I have been watching some newborn videos I purchased this week in preparation for the twin girls I am photographing next week! So so excited! Always trying to learn more and get better.
4. Lucas went to 6th grade camp this week. It is so strange not having him around. Ryder had to come with me to Alex's soccer practice, but he got lucky since it was a week that the coach brought donuts and he got one too.
5. This weekend Alex starts State Cup for soccer-- it will be exciting! Here's hoping they play strong.
|Beautiful day and view for soccer|
|Siblings working together unloading the dishes|
|Girl scout cookies! Yum!|