1. Life definitely goes in waves, good happy easy times, and times where things just don't seem to go right. Unfortunately life right now seems to be the later.... but I still have hope, still have an inner peace that this wave of storms will pass and that things will get better. I just hope it does so quickly ;)
2. Lucas received his 2nd class award in Scouts this week, he almost has his first class. He definitely has a love/hate relationship with Scouts.
3. I have been working out consistently now and it feels good. Plus it is just fun working out with other moms and talking, or trying to depending on how hard the workout is, while we get fit.
4. I am so looking forward to a weekend of General Conference, I so need the peace and hope I always feel when listening to these talks.
5. Ryder (and I) survived getting his cavities filled this week. He actually was a rock star and did great! The laughing gas definitely helped.