The awesome/crazy/hilarious Mindi from Mindi's Manic Meanderings gave me this award for "(my) great photography and being such a great mom with great ideas!". You should really check out her blog, so funny! But be warned, her blog is not for the faint of heart, she likes to tell it how it is--but she is not mean or offensive just completely honest and open and did I mention Hilarious!
So now I get to pick 5 Blogger friends to honor with this award! Here are the rules, for those I have chosen:
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So with no further adieu (I think this has become my favorite word as of late)
I would like to award this to:
- Melissa- at Glamazon Mormon Mom-- like Mindi, she likes to tell it how it is. Don't believe me? Read her post entitled Boiled Chicken :) She makes me laugh, she makes me think and I always look forward to her next post
- Mama Kat-at Mama's Losin' It-her photo shopped pictures, with her own face inserted are the best. She is one of those bloggers that gets everyone involved and is super popular but she still comes by and shows love on your blog.
- Carolyn-at Fruit of the Carolyn- she seems to live this magical charming life, I mean she has goats! She is someone that has had some tough times in her life but has rebounded and sees the good in things. You should read her Mormon Vegas Wedding Posts (start at part 1!!)
- Fiauna-at Four My Four- Fiauna was one of my very early followers. Her blog isn't really flashy, but just wonderfully simplistic. She writes very well and seems really genuine and real. And did you know she is writing a book! Which you can read chapters of as she writes them,
- Buried With Children-- imagine having 4 kids under the age of 4, three of which are triplets! It is so fun to read about her adventures and her post, That Annoying Kid, oh I can so relate.
There were so many wonderful blogs I could have chosen. Thanks again Mindi for the great award!