All right, I really liked the questions over at MannLand5 this week, so I figured I would join up for the first time. So answer the questions and head on over and link up if you want.
1. What year did you graduate high school? 1999-yeah we thought we were cool, much better then the class of '00-i.e. ZERO, that was about to follow us
2. What part of your body do you neglect most? --well since I am pregnant right now, everything.. j/k... but definitely my stomach. After Alex was born, I was really good at complaining about the remaining baby pooch, just not good at doing anything about it.
3. Beach house or Lake house? This one is hard-there is something wonderful and amazing about the ocean, but I think in the end it would be more fun to have a beach house, less crowded and more of a homey feel.
4. Mac or PC? -very very proud Mac owner, don't believe me, just ask me :)
5. Did you wear braces? Yep for 2 1/2 years, my entire junior high career--yeah make an awkward time more awkward
6. If you could be one person for a day, living or deceased, who would you be? You know.. I don't know, I think it would have to be some Jane Austin character, there would just be something magical about living in that time.. well as long as my family was rich that is
7. How many times have you moved in your life? Growing up-not at all, until I went to college. I then moved across the country for college, and since getting married (almost 9 years ago) have lived in 4 different states (with several moves within one of those states).
8. Would you rather cook or clean? Definitely cook--and luckily my husband's full stomach is related very closely with his happiness, so full fed husband=able to overlook some of the messes husband.