- Remember that high horse proud mama high I was on here, well it was short lived, the next day he got a red card.
- Good thing I celebrated when I did.
- My 365 blog probably had it's worst week ever.
- I took pictures--
- horrible out of focus fuzzy pictures often taken at the 11th hour.
- I have been spending my days editing pictures from three different photo shoots, so by the time I am done with those I am done with pictures period.
- I read this blog from a really awesome photographer about how to spot bad photographers and it totally made me question my skills and abilities.
- But then I saw my sisters engagement pictures, which a friend of theirs took, and I felt a whole lot better about myself.
- Lucas and Alex are in school and preschool,
- I had one day where I missed them a lot...
- Otherwise, well I really am enjoying the quiet.
- I can't believe August is almost over!
- That means on Tuesday it will be time For Ten Things to Smile About
- Hope you write your posts and link up
- (and I hope you don't mind
shameless plugsfriendly reminders)
- And now it is time for me to schedule this post to publish in the morning and get in the shower.
- I am covered with spit up, have greasy hair, and just plain stink.
Have a great weekend! The last recipe for this month's cooking club with be up tomorrow!