- My kids are still on Christmas break.
- Yes still, they don't go back until Tuesday.
- We will be spending their last day of break by taking Lucas to the dentist.
- He has four loose teeth but all are barely loose and one adult tooth is already coming in, behind the baby teeth.
- Oh goody.
- I had such a fun time with my family being here over Christmas.. but now I feel like I am in a rut.
- I feel like I should be setting goals and doing things to better myself
- but I hate setting goals.
- Plus life is just a bit uncertain right now (i.e. we
mightprobably will be moving this year) so it is hard to know what to do, what to try for.
- Maybe I should just set a goal to actually get my hair cut and dyed.
- Haven't had my hair cut since before I had Ryder.
- Haven't gone to the dentist since before I was pregnant with Ryder....
- hmmm I guess I should do those things.
- Why do moms have such a hard time taking care of themselves? Or at least this mom.
- Oh plus I have some Christmas cards I still have to send out! Doh!
- All right, guess it is time to get off the computer and make some phone calls, and a trip to the post office...
- (right after I read a few more blogs that is.)
- Have a great weekend! First Cooking Club Recipe of 2011 tomorrow!
Friday, January 7, 2011
It has been a while since I have a good soul cleansing confessional... or well at least a Friday confessional with Glamazon. And this time it isn't only with Glamazon, she has joined up with Mamarazzi to host this every week. Look at their cute new button!
So let it all out, grab the button and play along with these two, it is fun.
Labels: Friday Confessionals