- There truly is something I love about Friday Confessionals...
- Maybe it's the chance to vent, to just let it all out there
- or my chance to write with bullets
- and start a new one-mid sentence if I want to.
- Which my husband thinks is funny/weird...
- but when I write these I really am just sitting down and writing uncensored
- well okay-semi censored I do go back and reread and fix typos and spelling
- I don't want to look like a complete moron.
- But these are probably the closest posts to the true craziness in my head
- with thoughts that seem to change a million miles a
- (that's for you CA Girl)
- And lately the craziness has been needing a lot of self talk back into normalcy and happiness.
- I think more than a month of rarely seeing my husband, a least one person being sick this entire time, and now finding out that we are moving to one of those places that I once drove through and said:
- -in my most sarcastic voice-'oh there is a place I want to live'- has taken its toll.
- Now I am not writing all this so you can all say, poor you
- though let's be honest we all like to be coddled every once in a while
- but just because venting is so cathartic for me.
- once I get it out I can usually move on and be done with it.
- it's when it all stays inside and I get so much crazy self talk that problems begin to occur.
- I seriously am feeling better as I write this
- I guess I should be one of those people with a junk journal where I can just write it all down and throw it away or better yet burn it
- but I don't have one, so instead it all gets to come vomiting out on you on Fridays!
- so I am just going to stop now and go eat my last Reese's Peanut Butter cup and wish you all a happy weekend!
Friday, February 11, 2011
Ahhh Friday Confessionals
Labels: Friday Confessionals