- I confess I am still mourning BYU's loss from last night.
- I didn't realistically think they would win the whole thing-but I thought they would make it just one more round for sure.
- I even wore one of my BYU shirts yesterday.
- Though this was the first playoff game that I did.. so maybe I cursed it!
- Are you superstitious like that?
- I don't think I really am.. but then again thoughts like that often jump into my head so maybe I sort of am.
- I was really hoping Ryder would not be mobile until we moved (yes I just completely changed subjects)
- that way I wouldn't have to baby proof this house and could just worry about the next
- but well that would also mean that he wasn't mobile until after his first birthday-which I don't honestly want
- he is getting so close
- he rolls around places, and scoots in circles and rocks on his hands and knees
- yes, I am in for it.
- And besides we have no clue as to when or where we are moving...
- yes I did just write a post a while back saying where we thought we were going (a town I did not want to move to)
- but well that changed a while ago and other things have changed and are still pending, so we have no clue.
- Don't you wish you were in my shoes?
- Wait until you see my post on Monday.
- I am going to be writing about a lady practically touching my chest trying to get to Ryder.
- I did not like it.
- And now I am going to go enjoy my weekend, soccer games, baby shower, date with Eric, church and the a photo shoot on Monday- it's going to be busy.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Friday Confessionals: Losing and Ramblings
I cannot believe that March is almost over... and as of last night for me March Madness is over, my Cougs feel to the Gators, which honestly totally made me want to cry. But wait-I should save that for my confession, as Friday's are my and your chance to link up with Glamazon and Mamarazzi and confess whatever you may want. And don't forget in less than one week-on Thursday the 31st, it will be time to link up with your Ten Things to Smile About This Month lists!
Labels: Friday Confessionals