- I almost didn't post today.. last night, when I usually write my posts I think the reality of my life as it is right now all came crashing down on me.
- My "glass half full" attitude-well someone must have stole my glass.
- But this morning I am feeling a bit better
- except for the huge knot in my stomach.
- Do you remember how I have been taking monthly pictures of Ryder?
- Well I finally took his 12 month picture yesterday.
- Now I just need to put the 12 months together in a collage and finish the video I was going to have ready for his birthday.
- Instead I will post in honor of the day he got released from the NICU.
- This morning Alex said she wanted a different mommy and daddy.
- Because I was asking her to get dressed for school.
- Such a mean mom I know!
- Yesterday right at the end of the school day Lucas hit a kid.
- But when I found out the back-story and what had been happening all day
- well I am kind of proud of him.
- He was standing up for a friend and at the time the kid literally had Lucas' arm pinned behind his back.
- And I am pretty sure his teacher was kind of proud too-she didn't come right out and say so-but that fact that he didn't really get in too much trouble and she told me that the other kid was "very naughty" I knew she wasn't too upset.
- But of course I talked with Lucas about why we don't hit and then we started talking about why some kids are mean
- which led to us talking about my previous job as a DCFS worker and about the parents who did really bad things to their kids
- so after all of that- Alex's comment did sting a little bit this morning.
- Eric and I's Ten Year Anniversary is coming up
- guess how we are celebrating?
- By moving! Yeah! Aren't you jealous?
- Speaking of moving-the week that I do I am going to have a bunch of guests bloggers so should be fun
- oh and I have a giveaway coming up!
- It is something I paid for and love love but I don't need them anymore
- so rather than sell them at the huge garage sale I am about to have
- I am going to give them to one of you!
- Are you excited?
- And is this post long enough?
- Yes-too long.
- Thanks for letting me
- My glass is 1/4 full now.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Friday Confessionals: A case of the Blah's
Linking up with Mamarazzi today for Friday Confessionals-a fun weekly meme-join in, it's fun.
Labels: Friday Confessionals