Ten Things to Smile About July
1. Enjoying summer with beach and pool days
|Look I am in a picture!|
2. This picture-- do you think I should worry when she starts driving?
3. Celebrating my country's birthday
|My family waiting to watch the fireworks|
4. The cool fort my husband built (which he technically built in June) but it was up for several days as the kids loved it and slept it in for several nights
|The fort- took up almost the whole play room|
|Inside their fort- bed mattresses and all|
5. Finally seeing my beastie CA Girl again with a fun day at the beach
|um yea ignore my crooked glasses|
6. Another totally fun and successful family reunion in Utah
7. Date night and having a good baby sitter my kids love
8. Watching Alex bathe in the sand- though washing her hair after the fact doesn't really make me smile
9. It's my Mama's birthday today!! Happy Birthday Mom! Love you
10. Blogging and it's fun benefits like new friends I got to meet while in Utah!
What made you smile this month? Can't wait to see your list!