Today is Lucas' golden birthday- 8 on the 8th. I cannot believe he is 8-years-old already.
In honor of his birthday, here are 8 things I love about my son
1. His good golden heart- he thinks good of others, he is naturally kind and really tries to help those around him and he has such a strong testimony of God already
2. His ability to invent and create
3. His musical laugh
4. The fact that he will always smile for a picture for me
5. His ability to learn and memorize anything he hears almost instantaneously --makes things like spelling tests- which I hated- pretty easy for him
6. His sense of humor
7. The way he sweet talks adults and can wrap them around his finger-- but it is done truly innocently and just from the goodness of his heart
8. His love of cars and all things that go- even if he does know way more than me about cars now
So to my first born- (can read his birth story of four hours of pushing followed by a c-section here) Happy Birthday- Mom and Dad love you so much!