It really is a inexpensive and easy way to give an awesome punch to your Christmas tree.
-Buffalo Snow Glitter (one bag was more than enough)
1)- Carefully pull the batting into long strips. Mine were about 3-5" wide and 3+ feet long. Don't worry if it isn't all perfectly straight or even, it is better if it is not.
2) Lay out newspaper or drop cloth (as the glitter will make a mess!) in well ventilated area.
3) Lay out the snow and spray one strip at a time with spray adhesive. I would just spay half of the snow strip, sprinkle the glitter, then spray and repeat. We are just spraying the top side.
|Easy enough my little helpers could help|
4) Repeat until you have all of the strips that you want.
5) After time to dry shake extra glitter off over newspapers.
6) Wrap around tree- putting on top or branches, like if it had snowed and enjoy!
I am in love with my tree- the snow, lights, tinsels and just 48 balls total and it is perfect.
How do you decorate your tree?
I am linking this post up at the following crafting blogs
P.S. This Friday is the launch of the Review Extravaganza 2012!!!